CECG has been consistently topping, during the last seven years in the list of campus placement records among private institutions in Andhra Pradesh. Students of CECG are highly regarded by employers from industry and the public sector.
Facilitating students by way of offering information, advice, guidance and job-seeking support for students is considered as a primary responsibility at CECG. Career Advisors are available to discuss ideas & plans, and students are encouraged to attend the wide range of talks, information fairs and recruitment events
With this goal in mind, the Training and Placement (TAP) Cell:
- Arranges for in-plant industrial training for students during their summer and Intra semester break.
- Encourages students to become entrepreneurs, through Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- Promotes career guidance & counseling through lectures by senior corporate executives and visiting professors.
- Training facilities for students to face competitive exams like GATE, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL and prepares them for the interviews.
- Organizing campus interviews for pre-final and final year students with industrial and business houses of repute from all over India.
The TRAINING AND PLACEMENT Cell is headed by a Dean and is assisted by the Placement Officers.
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT Cell is now entrusted with the additional duty of interacting with the Industry to enhance the employment opportunities of the students and to get projects for staff to improve their “real world” awareness etc.,
Career Guidance Cell
Career guidance is not a new concept and its roots can be traced back to ancient times. However, career guidance in its present form, owes its origin to US and other developed countries. Career guidance encompasses information, guidance and counseling services to assist in making educational training and occupational choice.
Career guidance and counseling programmes in CECG aim to provide assistance and advice to students to make them more powerful and better informed so that they can become architects in building their own future. It helps the students realize their strengths and weaknesses by instilling self awareness, decision making skills, planning skills, personality development etc.
A separate cell, with a well-equipped air-conditioned conference training room and separate well-furnished rooms for mock interviews and counseling, has been set up and permanent training staff are appointed to work with a full-time Dean. Encouraging students to sharpen their skills and make them ‘Industry Ready.’
- To help students share knowledge about themselves by identifying skills, and interests.
- To provide information about further course prerequisites, financial aid, academic planning, entrance examinations etc.
- To promote career guidance & counseling through lectures by senior corporate executives and visiting professors.
- To organize seminars on interview skills, personality development, communication skills, leadership skills, resume writing, analytical skills, quantitative ability, verbal and reasoning skills essential to all competitive exams.
GRE / TOEFL
Special training is provided to students who are aspiring for higher education abroad. It focuses on Verbal, Quantitative and Reasoning skills along with Analytical Writing Assessment. A good number of students from different branches utilized the services and progressing in different universities abroad.
Higher Educational pursuits are one of the major goals of most of the students of CECG. Helping them in realizing their goals the institution is offering regularly GATE training classes. Though the record of GATE ranks in CECG is less initially there is gradual ascendancy.
IES, IFS & IAS
With the academic commitment of the student fraternity CECG always brings forward any initiative that widens the scope of the career of the students. Eventually a special training for the students who are interested in taking up a career at IES, IAS, IAF, etc.has been started recently and completed the required formative training.
CRT : In-house Training
We have a training centre with experienced and highly talented faculty drawn from various departments of Engineering, English, Mathematics and Management to extend In-house training to the students.
This training is strengthened further by the services of highly reputed professional training institutions such as Elephos, Productivity Reach, Gate Forum etc. With all their practical exposure in the area of aptitude, reasoning, verbal, group discussions, interviews, C, C++ and Java, they are of much help for students placements.
We are sure that our training will certainly boost up the confidence levels of the students, enhance their conceptual knowledge, harness their skills and make them more employable.