The objective of the Hostel is to provide suitable and comfortable accommodation for deserving students from Andhra Pradesh and outside the State. The Hostel has a number of blocks to accommodate exclusively for students.
Ideal hostel facility with homely atmosphere is provided within the campus. Mess with a modern kitchen and spacious air-conditioned dining halls are attached to the hostel. Many recreation facilities are also provided.
To improve their general knowledge, newspapers and educative periodicals are provided in the reading room. The selection of newspapers and periodicals shall be done by the Boarders but approved by the Warden.
A reading room / T.V. room is provided separately in each block. It will be operated during stipulated hours. Indoor / outdoor games are provided in the hostel. Pictures are screened regularly in the auditorium.
- To improve their General Knowledge, Newspapers and Educative Periodicals are provided in the reading room. The selection of Newspaper and Periodicals shall be done by the boarders but approved by the Warden and their cost shall be charged to all Boarders on dividing system. They may read only at this reading room, but shall not carry the same to their rooms.
- Free internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system for academic purposes only and subject to conditions.
- Arrangement for 24 hours power supply.
- A reading room / T.V. room is provided separately in each block. It will be operated during stipulated hours.
- In special situations Boarders shall be allowed to watch T.V. Programs after the specified hours, on obtaining the prior written permission from the warden well in advance.
- Indoor / outdoor games are provided in the hostel.
- In case of serious illness or for the treatment suggested by the specialist doctor, the Management provides transport facility for admitting her to a nursing home / hospital ather own cost. Students permitted for outings on medical grounds have to submit MEDICAL REPORTS & CERTIFICATES on return.
- Students will not permit to consult their family doctors on health ground