The Library of Chintalapudi Engineering College was built to keep up International Standards and well-protected with security system. Specialized collections of Books, Journals & Non-book materials are available in Engineering & Technology, Basic Sciences, and Management Sciences.
The Library contributes to the fulfillment of Our Institution’s mission by selecting, acquiring, organizing, maintaining and making accessible a collection of printed and non-printed, primary and secondary materials that will support the educational, research and public service programmes of both students and faculty.
- Responding to the varying needs of the academic community by involving the faculty, the students and the administration in the development and periodic assessment of the library services and resources.
- Providing library users with point-of-use instruction, personal assistance in conducting literature research and other reference services
- Providing an environment conducive to the optimum use of library materials and an appropriate schedule of hours of service and professional assistance.
- Participating in overall computing resources plan and providing for full library utilization of automation technology, physical facilities and equipment adequate to process, catalogue and store the materials.
- Enhancing the library’s resources and services through cooperative relationship with other libraries and agencies.
Monday – Saturday
- Working Hours – 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 Night
- Transactions – 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m
- Digital Library – 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 Night
Sunday & Other Holidays
- Working Hours 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.